- St John's Wood village is a little sanctuary of smart shops and eateries not far from famous Abbey Road Studios and Panzers Deli has been providing for the locals since before the Beatles were around. A great selection of speciality foods from the USA and Eastern Europe and now of course Sundowners!
- Ashridge is the latest National Trust property to stock Sundowner and with the first bulbs poking their heads up its a great time to take a walk on the estate. Indeed if you are feeling ambitious take on the Ridgeway and walk the Chilterns.
- The Good Life, that's what we all want, and that's what the good folk of Kingsworthy have. The Good Life is in fact a farm shop and cafe with an excellent supply of fresh produce, all price matched to the big supermarkets.
- The New Forest is where Old Winchester extra mature, the cheese in our Wessex biscuits comes from and now the biscuits are availabe at Burley-licious in Burley, the heart of the New Forest.
- The Snape Maltings near Alderburgh in Suffolk is a gallery of stores and art which capture the spirit of this beautiful part of the coast. Sundowners can be found at the Food Hall.
- Sundowner has signed up as an act at Carfest South. No we will not be singing but we will be offering our foodie treats to the festival goers, something to sing about at least!
- Sharpham Park is renowned for their award winning spelt products. At Kilver Court they have a cafe and store to showcase their spelt as well as plenty of other fresh and foodie specialties.
- Nottingham has a few foodie havens and one is The Gonalston Farm Shop to the North East of the city which has won a number of awards including best independent cheese counter. It would be impossible to visit Gonalston and come away empty handed.
- Business Solent is hosting a meet the buyer event for Hampshire producers at the DeVere Grand Hotel in Southampton to meet procurement teams from the cruise ship and hospitality industries on January 22nd and Sundowner will be there.
- We are now a member of Hampshire Fare, the leading trade association for food producers in Hampshire and neighbouring counties.
- Happy New Year to everybody who has tried and stocked Sundowners over the last year. Your support and encouragement have been fantastic.
- It has been a busy run-up to the New Year with new customers continuing to stock Sundowner biscuits and nuts. It seems the Sundowner tastes have earned their place at the festive table.
- Sundowners can now be found at the Little Milton shop. As the Manoir aux Quatre Saisons is around the corner maybe you will run into Raymond Blanc rushing out for some last minute ingredients. You never know .....
- The Pantry in Hazelmere, near High Wycombe is our latest stockist. The Pantry has a loyal following of locals and fans on Trip Advisor - "The staff are so welcoming and the food is beautifully fresh".
- Amalfi and Wessex savoury biscuits are now packed in 90g boxes.
- Sundowner features in Hampshire Society Dec 2012 Christmas treats column. Read it here.
- Staffordshire is the heart of England and our latest stockist Packington Moor Farm Shop offers a range of fresh farm produce and seasonal favourites. Run by the Barne's family for generations Packington Moor is between Tamworth and Lichfield.
- Dart's Farm is hosting Sundowner on Saturday November 24th as part of their Xmas season sampling. When we last visited in May Sundowner had a great reception and this time round we will be introducing the Devon folk to our Wessex and Amalfi biscuits.
- Busy, busy afternoon in Sherbourne last Sunday. Anni from The Pear Tree had the local foodies in real festive mood with champagne and an extensive range of artisan food producers handing out tasters.
Newlyns Farm Shop
in Hook, Hampshire offers more than you might expect with an in house cookery school and demonstration kitchens. The shop has won a number of awards in recognition of their service and merchandise selection where you can now also find Sundowner products.
'tis the season for festive fayre/fair/markets and Sundowner is joining The Pear Tree
in Sherbourne, Dorset at their Xmas tasting day on Sunday November 18th.
Foodies in the North are getting better and better service these days and one of the trailblazers is Hayley & Clifford
winner of the North East Deli of Year 2012. They provide a gourmet life line for the people of Leeds and Sundowner is delighted to be on their shelves.
Kimbridge Farm Shop
on the River Test host their Christmas Fair Saturday November 10th and Sundowner will be there to offer tastings of our festive nuts adnd savoury biscuits. Hope to see you there.
Smoking your own fish is a labour of love and no one does it better than The Weald Smokery in Kent. They have a Great Taste 3 gold star award for their hot smoked salmon, recognition as one of the best in the country. Sundowner is thrilled to be for sale in the smokery shop which offers plenty of delicious foodie gifts.
- Tasting day Saturday November 3rd with Jess at Arch House Deli, our favourite Bristol deli. Drop by to try our new Wessex and Amalfi savoury biscuits and dip into the fabulous foodie range on the Arch House shelves.
- Easton near Winchester is a quintessential Hampshire village but until now it had nowhere to buy key supplies. The Chestnut Horse has opened a shop to answer the call and now caters to locals and hungry ramblers.
The North Yorks Moors is a National Park full of bracing walks and inspiring scenery and after taking on the physical challenges you wll deserve a cup of regenarative Yorkshire tea and some snacks for the journey home. Roots Farm Shop
has just the tonic.
The Rothschild dynasty knew how to enjoy themselves and Waddesdon Manor
is a true testament to this. A real French chateau in the middle of Buckinghamshire. The manor is now run by the National Trust but you can still share the family legacy with some fine wines from their on site wine shop, now stocking Sundowner.
- Melbury & Appleton is the kind of online store you need at this time of the year. A diverse selection of delicious foods all available to be delivered to your door. The cheese section offers some of our favourites including Barkham Blue made up the road from Sundowner.
- Amersham in Buckinghamshire is lucky to have Seasons Cafe Deli in their midst, recognised as one of the countries leading delis. Seasons, as the name suggests offers an ever changing array of delicious foods both fresh and for the larder. If you can't visit the store their website will surely tempt you to make the effort.
- Cambridge Wine Royston is an award winning independent wine store with well researched labels and regular tasting events. This month it's Rioja with which we recommend some Wessex extra mature chessey biscuits which are now available in store.
- Finding original artisan food products can be difficult in some parts of the UK and chef Chris Hund has a solution with Deli2Dine4 as they are present at many events around the Midlands backed up by an online store.
- If you are shopping in Norwich there is only store which has it all, Jarrold. An institution in East Anglia for over 200 years they are always keen to try new products and this time it is Sundowner's turn to grace their shelves.
- Shepherds Foods is a well established group of specialist food stores serving some of London's most discerning customers and Sundowner is delighted to be part of their carefully selected product range. For the moment you can find Sundowner in their Primrose Hill store and Partridges on the King's Road.
- Burford in the heart of the Cotswolds has it's own gourmet destination, Mrs Bumbles. Andy likes to have lots of treats for his customers to try as they explore the shop. Sounds like a good place to discover some new tastes.
- The Hawarden Estate just outside Chester has replenished their shelves with an excellent range of products personally chosen at the Speciality & Fine Food Fair including the Sundowner range of biscuits and nuts. Lovely to be stocked in Wales.
- The Egerton Arms near Macclesfield is opening Jones Deli on October 1st. This new venture of franco-english owners Jeremy and Anne looks set to bring a wave of fresh air to the Cheshire plains. Sundowner will be on the shelves when the doors open for the first time.
Deli and Cafe in Christchurch offers all that you could want in such an establishment local food and sandwiches to enjoy with an elegant espresso and fine food to take home with you or down to the local beach. Sundower is thrilled to be on the South Coast.
in Wedmore is in one of the most beautiful parts of the West Country and has won several awards for their outstanding selection of fine food and cheese. Our range of savoury biscuits and nuts feel right at home.
Hampshire has some of the finest beef in the country and you can get it at Woodlands Farm Shop
near Wickham. Their beef has featured in the national press and be lauded by the Master Chef team. Sundowner is pleased to join the shelves of their new store.
The Wessex and Amalfi biscuits received a very positive thumbs up from those that came and tasted them and they are now shipping across the land. They have already shipped to Partridges, The Pear Treee, The Arch House Deli, Pumpkin and Mange 2.
Battlers Green Farm Shop
is the latest Sundowner stockist. The Battlers Green Farm is a destination for lifestyle shopping in Hertfordshire so not only can you get great produce and foodie items at the farm shop you can also get everything from a new kitchen to fine wines and kit for your spirit.
Wild West nuts win a Great Taste Award gold star in the 2012 awards. The judges said "Good balance, richness with enough of a chilli kick without overpowering". Read our press release
August 5th Romsey Food Fair
offers a fabulous chance to taste some of the best Hampshire has to offer. Cooking demonstrations, food and fun. Sundowner products will be featured on the stand of our local stockist Dish Deli so pop by and say hi to Rachel and Mike.
- Twyford Stores in Twyford has added Sundowner nuts to their range of gourmet treats, wine and every day essentials.
- Come and join us at Leckford Estate and brave the rain at the Butterfly and Hampshire Food Fare.
- Jeroboams in Holland Park now stocking Sundowner as part of their fabulous collection of wine and food.
- Bayley & Sage which has two stores, one in Wimbledon Village and the other in Parson's Green is now stocking Sundowner just in time for the tennis. Bayley & Sage pride themselves in their extensive range of cheese and sparkling fresh produce including fish from Cornwall.
Bay Leaves Larder
in Chandlers Ford has added our range of cocktail nuts to their selection of local specialities such as Isle of Wight garlic and honey. The larder aims to be a community store where you can enjoy a quality coffee and get some fresh produce
- Kingsgate Wines and Provisions now sells Sundowner nuts as part of their range of vital provisions for the local academics at Winchester College. Alternatively you may prefer to try a drop from their small but carefully selected wine range.
- Jacobs and Field in Oxford is the latest Sundowner stockist. Jacobs and Field in old Headington is a neighbourhood destination for fabulous coffees, home made cakes and pastries as well as offering a range of hand picked gourmet items.
- Make a note in your diary for two tasting days in July. July 14th at Waitrose's Leckford Estate and July 28th at Kimbridge Farm shop. More details to follow.
- Sundowner moves into a new production unit on June 11th. The unit provides us with more space to prepare our current range of cocktail nuts and also space and facilities to develop our next product lines.
- mmm Deli in Newcastle's fabulous Grainger Market is now stocking Sundowner. mmm have a strong philosophy of sourcing great local products and have a real passion for chilli and spice.
- May 26th Sundowner at Partridges in Chelsea. Visiting the flower show? drop by and taste some Sundowners amongst all the fresh produce at Partridges weekly farmer's market
- Davenport's Deli in Herstmonceux near Hailsham in East Sussex opens May 23rd and will be stocking a carefully selected range of products including Sundowner as well as offering light meals from their award winning kitchen.
Sundowner has joined the online shelves of specialist food e-tailer Love Your Larder. You will find a great selection of the essential foodie treats on their well designed site.
- ESCA in Clapham will be stocking Sundowner from May 12th so if you are working late and entertaining why not swing buy and get a fabulous chef prepared meal to go and Sundowner nuts for "pre-dinners".
- Tasting day 11am May 19th at Arch House Deli in Clifton Village, Bristol. Details at Events in Bristol
- Sundowner now in Ipswich at the Suffolk Food Hall. The food hall is the result of a local collaboration to make local produce readily available to those who care about provenance and good food. The food hall has one many awards for its outstanding products and service.
- Tasting day booked Saturday May 26th at Partridges on King's Road. There will be lots going on with the Chelsea Flower Show and regular market stalls in the square so come and see us there.
- Trinity Stores in Balham now stock Sundowner. Please drop by to enjoy their delicious brunches and lovely product selection.
- Thanks to everyone who dropped by to try our Sundowner range on Saturday. It was fantastic to listen to your feedback and really pleased you liked our products.
- April 28th tasting day with Jessica at Dart's Farm, Exeter. Hope to see you there to introduce you to our delicious range of cocktail nuts.
- Sundowner now listed in 12 outlets around London, the South East and South West. See our stockists list.
- Sundowner featured in April 2012 Fine Food Digest. Click here to read the article.